How can I open bank account in Turkey?
Foreigner buying property in Turkey. Surely they want to open a bank account. It is actually pretty easy to open a bank account in Turkey. So how to open a bank account in Turkey and what kind of documents needed to open a bank account in Turkey?
- The address document that shows your residential address back in your country, an invoice such as electricity, gas, mobile etc. It must valid in the last 3 months time.
- Turkish tax number. You are going to produce the tax number at the tax offices. Our agent accompanies you to get the tax number.
You can produce a customer number at the bank and then you can have any type of currency account ao the same customer number.
What can you do with the bank after you purchase a property in Turkey?
- You can arrange the direct debit to your electric and water bill as well as Turkish mobile bills.
- Use the bank’s cards for shopping
- You can manage your bank accounts by internet banking.
- You can loan from a Turkish bank as well.
If you have any question about the banks in Turkey and for the process of buying property in Turkey, contact us by WhatsApp +90 506 658 90 90 or mail to us at email@example.com
PhD. Yakup Uslu
CEO IDEAL & Partners