- Updated On:
- September 10, 2020
The largest mixed-use Project in Istanbul
- Fortis Sinanlı project, presents you with the privileges of mixed-living concepts with apartments, offices, and stores in Kadiköy – Istanbul. This project consists of 6 blocks, 5 residential, and 1 block for offices and stores, offering the opportunity to the mixed using of living and business life.
- The project has 0+1, 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 apartments in different types and sizes to suit every need. Daylight houses with wide windows, high ceilings, spacious balconies, and high-quality materials make up the standards of this project. In this project smart home systems that will make your life easier, technological systems that your security is kept at the highest level, and ‘Concierge’ service are among the standards of your home. With your comfortable, wide car park and VIP services, it will carry your life, your habits, and your expectations in your life to an upper class.
- Basketballs Playground
- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Meeting rooms
- Ready Title Deed
- Reception Services
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Sea Views
- Shopping center
- Smart Home System
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- 54 KM from Istanbul’s new Airport, and 34 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 15 KM from Taksim Square, and 7 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 2 KM from Metro Station, and 1 KM from Metrobus station.
- 14 KM from 15 July Martyrs Bridge and The Bosphorus.
- 4 KM only away from Eurasia Tunnel.
- 1.7 KM from Tepe Nautilus Shopping Mall.
- 3.2 KM from the University of Health Sciences.
Why This Project
- It has a central location, between Metro & Metrobus stations.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, and shopping malls.
- Ready to move or rent to make a profit.
- It includes all types of apartments that are most requested for living and investment.
- Kadıköy is one of the most important districts to be used to connect Europe and Asia. Its neighbors are Üsküdar and Ümraniye to the north, Maltepe to the south-east, and Bostanci to the east.
- As it has a shore through Bosphorus which extends on the Europe and Asia, Kadıköy has the most important aspects rather than any other districts in Istanbul.
- Ferryboats cross the Bosphorus regularly from Karaköy and Eminönü at the mouth of the Golden Horn to Kadıköy.
- The M4 Metro line goes from the Kadıköy ferry docks southeast to Kartal, with a connection to the Marmaray line.
- Inland, Bağdat Caddesi (Baghdad Avenue) is Kadiköy’s main commercial street. The street contains upscale boutiques, stores, cafés, bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- Kadıköy is an attractive district with its various facilities like transport, cinemas, theatres, art galleries, sports clubs, and important universities.
For more information about Residence,Offices for Sale in Kadikoy, Istanbul and the other properties for sale in Kadikoy, Istanbul, contact us by Viber-Telegram-Whatsapp-Imo on +90 506 658 90 90 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Our agents will contact you as soon as possible.
Please contact us for further information.